Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Transfer ringing call

  • From: Robert Lawrence <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:58:07 -0600

Another solution is to send incoming calls to a queue and let the receptionist be the only person to answer that queue. As she answers the calls, she can park them or using FOP to transfer them to the propper phone.

Nicolás Gudiño wrote:

Didelot Loic wrote:

Hi,
I just installed the newest version and tried to transfer a ringing
call. I hoped this would be possible in the latest version. But it is
not.

I think this is one of the most important features of the flash panel.
So you can haven an employee/secreterian sitting in front of the panel
and distributing the calls if someone is on the phone.

Any idea when this feature will be implemented.

Best regards,
Loic Didelot.

Dial *8 from your phone. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think its possible to redirect a call that is not bridged (it is an asterisk limitation). Regards,

.

References to:
Didelot Loic
Nicolás Gudiño