Re: [Flash Operator Panel] how to configure multiple tabs

  • From: "Erik de Wild: Tripple-o" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:20:11 +0200

Nicolas,

I have been wrong in my last post (sorry). I tried to run a "production" version and a "test" version at the same time and test didn't work. I rebooted the system to start only the test version and it is working although there are no tabs on the screen. I have some final questions:

- How to get two tabs instead of one presentation of two screens high?
- How do I stop op_panels.pl if needed, rebooting seems to be a bit overdone?
- How do I run more op_panels.pl versions in a way that the buttons still work? (op_panels1.pl op_panels2.pl etc.)

Now I'm really almost their. Thanks a lot for the help

*Erik