not drag and drop but click to dial

  • From: "Erik de Wild: Tripple-o" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:47:36 +0200

I managed to set up my own flash panel with internal phones, a friends and family page and a business contact page. I start a call by drag an icon to my phone button or conference. As it is now I can setup a call between any two icons available or setup a conference by drag drop icons unto the conference button.

This kind of personal operating panel with all relevant phone numbers is very usefull but I would like a setup where I just click a the buton of say "John Doe" and the setup of a call between me and John Doe is triggered. So not drag and drop (works as a sharm) but click to dial. Can this be done?

*erik
Follow-Ups from:
Safet Susic
Ian Plain