Re: [Flash Operator Panel] not drag and drop but click to dial

  • From: "Ian Plain" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:03:41 +0100

Hi Erik

For click2call (1 Click) then you can use
http://cyber-cottage.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=30as
a basis of what you want to do. It will allow click2call from any
firefox
webpage

Ian

2008/8/31 Erik de Wild: Tripple-o <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I managed to set up my own flash panel with internal phones, a friends and
family page and a business contact page. I start a call by drag an icon to
my phone button or conference. As it is now I can setup a call between any
two icons available or setup a conference by drag drop icons unto the
conference button.

This kind of personal operating panel with all relevant phone numbers is
very usefull but I would like a setup where I just click a the buton of say
"John Doe" and the setup of a call between me and John Doe is triggered. So
not drag and drop (works as a sharm) but click to dial. Can this be done?

*erik

 <operator_panel-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The archives can be found at:
 http://www.asternic.org/archives/maillist.html