Re: [Flash Operator Panel] not drag and drop but click to dial

  • From: "Safet Susic" <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:59:17 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=gQo3cpIuaR8oW6zZCb5OiPgL5E+a7SrmvVB2ul/12Co=; b=nx/NKgNfQhzKJ8jDY5BOjpFkKXdj114pGEhY9Vp+GWYAmXLMdfe65qEbsIHRGs667q n8sJJYNVJmnrmqf6UivekZIZCpOsg1aNGVmsQl5L5Q7HulO4f596lOwIjJrPbD5Lojv1 OpUPCMlHvd3fPQsaxynYGZUq78KjcZMGByFaM=