Re: [Flash Operator Panel] not drag and drop but click to dial

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:00:56 -0300

Hi,

You can use the "restrict" parameter in the .swf movie to restrict actions to one button, similar to "mybutton" for restricting popups to just one button position. You can use a web application to identify an user and then pass the proper parameters to FOP.

On a side note, I have implemented one click transfers/origination on a custom dhtml panel, (that also needs to know what extension are you going to use as the originator). I am also making some patches on svn to cope with receptionist phones with multiple calls on hold and one click transfers. (The panel will transfer unheld channels only, so if you get say 5 calls and put them all on hold except one, when you transfer you will only transfer the active call and not the held ones).

This customized panel is not included in the general relase as it uses ATXFER manager command, that is not part of asterisk 1.4, it requires a patch. And I am still trying to come up with a good general plan for the dhtml panel as the usage is quite different and the looks need also a bit of work.

I think I will end up making custom dhtml panels for receptionist, callcenters.