RE: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:13:50 +0000

is it possible that you attach a copy of your op_buttons.cfg and op_server.cfg
files?
it don't know but it hasto do with your cfg files
regards

AHD Tarek Sawah
Integrated Digital Systems
CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP
Syria: +963 944 618286
USA: +1 347 562 2308

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:39:02 -0300> From: caio@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] fop
buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static
peers, no regex.> > http://www.lpj.com.br/template/lpjtec.gif> > My flash
operator is showing erratic behaviour when showing events.> > The first time
a person makes a call its led gets lit and it shows the > caller id. The
person receiving the call wont show anything.> The second time the person
makes a call the caller id shows but the > button wont light up.> > It was
misleading until i found it out because i though it had something > to do w
me using some realtime peers, but that seems to be another > problem.
Realtime peers will show up as not connected and even dimmed > (not
connected) some times will lit sometimes will not. Most often > realtime
peers led will not lit.> > Sometimes the buttons will blink on disconnect but
will stay off during > the call.> > Im using an asterisk 1.6rc5 and
populating peers via ldap. Config was > pulled from a working setup which I'm
upgrading from 1.4> > Nicolas, can you provide a solution, or ponit me to
where shuld i be > looking in the code?> > Thanks!> > > -- > Atenciosamente,>
Caio Zanolla> Coordenador de TI - LPJ Editora> www.lpj.com.br - (31)
2121-0000> > http://www.lpj.com.br/template/bottonlpj.gif> > >

Caio Zanolla

References to: