Re: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.

  • From: Caio Zanolla <caio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:36:42 -0300

http://www.lpj.com.br/template/lpjtec.gif

As I said, they were pulled from my working asterisk 1.4 server (the one im upgrading to 1.6), anyway here they are:

op_server.cfg ---------------------------------------------------------

[general]
use_amportal_conf=0
manager_host=10.0.1.6
manager_port=5038
manager_user=*****
manager_secret=*****
auth_md5=0
flash_dir=/var/www/flashpanel
security_code=*****
poll_interval=12000
poll_voicemail=0
kill_zombies=1
debug=1
language=br
clid_format=(xx)xxxx-xxxx
clid_privacy=0
show_ip=0
queue_hide=0
rename_label_agentlogin=0
rename_label_callbacklogin=0
rename_label_wildcard=0
rename_to_agent_name=1
agent_status=0
rename_queue_member=0
change_led_agent=1
reverse_transfer=1
clicktodial_insecure=1
enable_restart=0
passvars=FROM_DID

op_buttons.cfg

[DAHDI/1]
Position=1
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 01"

[DAHDI/2]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 02"

[DAHDI/3]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 03"

[DAHDI/4]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 04"

[DAHDI/5]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 05"

[DAHDI/6]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 06"

[DAHDI/7]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 07"

[DAHDI/8]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 08"

[DAHDI/9]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 09"

;primeiro bloco de salas de reuniao

[SIP/801]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="801 Reun. 01"
Extension=801

[SIP/802]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="802 Reun. 02"
Extension=802

[SIP/803]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="803 Reun. 03"
Extension=803

;fim primeiro bloco salas de reuniao

[DAHDI/10]
Position=13
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 10"

[DAHDI/11]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 11"

[DAHDI/12]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 12"

[DAHDI/13]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 13"

[DAHDI/14]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 14"

[DAHDI/15]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label="Embratel 15"

[SIP/vono]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label=Tronco VoIP

[SIP/fwd]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label=Tronco FWDU

[SIP/DISP]
Position=n
Extension=-1
Icon=1
Label=Tronco DISP

;segundo bloco de salas de reuniao

[SIP/810]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="810 Reun. 10"
Extension=810

[SIP/811]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="811 Reun. 11"
Extension=811

[SIP/812]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="812 Reun. 12"
Extension=812

;terceira coluna comeca na posicao 25

[SIP/200]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="200 SF Atend"
Extension=200
Mailbox=200@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/200

[SIP/201]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="201 Debora"
Extension=201
Mailbox=201@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/201

[SIP/203]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="203 Renata"
Extension=203
Mailbox=203@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/203

[SIP/204]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="204 Daniele"
Extension=204
Mailbox=204@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/205

[SIP/205]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="205 Regina"
Extension=205
Mailbox=205@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/205

[SIP/206]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="206 Gabriele"
Extension=206
Mailbox=206@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/206

[SIP/208]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="208 Lucélia"
Extension=208
Mailbox=208@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/208

;comercial

[SIP/101]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="101 Flávio"
Extension=101
Mailbox=101@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/101

;[SIP/103]
;Position=n
;Icon=1
;Label="103 Gustavo"
;Extension=103
;Mailbox=103@xxxxxxx
;astdbkey=SIP/103

[SIP/104]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="104 Leonardo"
Extension=104
Mailbox=104@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/104

;[SIP/105]
;Position=n
;Icon=1
;Label="105 Juan"
;Extension=105
;Mailbox=105@xxxxxxx
;astdbkey=SIP/105

;quarta coluna comeca na posicao 37

;criacao

[SIP/301]
Position=37
Icon=1
Label="301 Carlos"
Extension=301
Mailbox=301@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/301

[SIP/302]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="302 Hercules"
Extension=302
Mailbox=302@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/302

[SIP/303]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="303 Leonardo"
Extension=303
Mailbox=303@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/303

[SIP/305]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="305 Lucas"
Extension=305
Mailbox=305@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/305

[SIP/306]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="306 Wagner"
Extension=306
Mailbox=306@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/306

[SIP/307]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="307 Alan"
Extension=307
Mailbox=307@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/307

[SIP/311]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="311 Michele"
Extension=311
Mailbox=311@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/311

[SIP/312]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="312 Rafael"
Extension=312
Mailbox=312@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/312

[SIP/313]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="313 Eduardo"
Extension=313
Mailbox=313@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/313

[SIP/315]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="315 Ricardo"
Extension=315
Mailbox=315@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/315

;quinta coluna comeca na posicao 49

;pre

[SIP/401]
Position=49
Icon=1
Label="401 Júlio"
Extension=401
Mailbox=401@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/401

[SIP/402]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="402 Warley"
Extension=402
Mailbox=402@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/402

[SIP/403]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="403 Caio H"
Extension=403
Mailbox=403@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/403

[SIP/404]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="404 Igor"
Extension=404
Mailbox=404@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/404

[SIP/405]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="405 Junior"
Extension=405
Mailbox=405@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/405

[SIP/406]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="406 Arthur"
Extension=406
Mailbox=406@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/406

[SIP/407]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="407 Marcelo"
Extension=407
Mailbox=407@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/407

[SIP/409]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="409 Marcio"
Extension=409
Mailbox=409@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/409

;pro

[SIP/501]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="501 Izabel"
Extension=501
Mailbox=501@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/501

[SIP/502]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="502 SF Prod"
Extension=502
Mailbox=502@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/502

[SIP/503]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="503 Producao"
Extension=503
Mailbox=503@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/503

;fin

[SIP/112]
Position=61
Icon=1
Label="112 Lucila"
Extension=112
Mailbox=112@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/112

[SIP/113]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="113 Lucila Mesa"
Extension=113
Mailbox=113@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/113

[SIP/114]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="114 Tiago"
Extension=114
Mailbox=114@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/114

;sexta coluna comeca na posicao 61

;adm

[SIP/115]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="115 Laurida"
Extension=115
Mailbox=115@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/115

;revisao

[SIP/210]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="210 Rita"
Extension=210
Mailbox=210@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/210

[SIP/211]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="211 Marco"
Extension=211
Mailbox=211@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/211

[SIP/212]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="212 Thais"
Extension=212
Mailbox=212@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/212

;ti

[SIP/600]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="600 Caio"
Extension=600
Mailbox=600@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/600

[SIP/601]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="601 Gabriel"
Extension=601
Mailbox=601@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/601

[SIP/702]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="702 Tomás"
Extension=702
Mailbox=702@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/702

[SIP/703]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="703 Laura"
Extension=703
Mailbox=703@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/703

[SIP/704]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="704 Tatiane"
Extension=704
Mailbox=704@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/704

;setima coluna comeca na posicao 25

;recepcoes

[SIP/914]
Position=73
Icon=1
Label="914 Rec MA mesa"
Extension=914
astdbkey=SIP/914

[SIP/100]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="100 Rec MA"
Extension=100
Mailbox=100@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/100

[SIP/800]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="800 Rec IT"
Extension=800
Mailbox=800@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/800

;fax

[SIP/911]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="911 Fax MA"
Extension=911

[SIP/701]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="701 Fax IT"
Extension=701

;cozinhas

[SIP/910]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="910 Coz. MA"
Extension=910

[SIP/920]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="920 Coz. IT"
Extension=920

;oitava coluna comeca na posicao 25

;diretoria

[SIP/170]
Position=85
Icon=1
Label="170 Jose Celso"
Extension=170
Mailbox=170@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/170

[SIP/310]
Position=n
Icon=1
Label="310 Beto"
Extension=310
Mailbox=310@xxxxxxx
astdbkey=SIP/310

-- Atenciosamente,

Caio Zanolla
Coordenador de TI - LPJ Editora
www.lpj.com.br - (31) 2121-0000

http://www.lpj.com.br/template/bottonlpj.gif

Tariq .. wrote:
is it possible that you attach a copy of your op_buttons.cfg and op_server.cfg files?
it don't know but it hasto do with your cfg files
regards

AHD Tarek Sawah Integrated Digital Systems CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP Syria: +963 944 618286 USA: +1 347 562 2308

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:39:02 -0300> From: caio@xxxxxxxxxx> To: operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.> > http://www.lpj.com.br/template/lpjtec.gif> > My flash operator is showing erratic behaviour when showing events.> > The first time a person makes a call its led gets lit and it shows the > caller id. The person receiving the call wont show anything.> The second time the person makes a call the caller id shows but the > button wont light up.> > It was misleading until i found it out because i though it had something > to do w me using some realtime peers, but that seems to be another > problem. Realtime peers will show up as not connected and even dimmed > (not connected) some times will lit sometimes will not. Most often > realtime peers led will not lit.> > Sometimes the buttons will blink on disconnect but will stay off during > the call.> > Im using an asterisk 1.6rc5 and populating peers via ldap. Config was > pulled from a working setup which I'm upgrading from 1.4> > Nicolas, can you provide a solution, or ponit me to where shuld i be > looking in the code?> > Thanks!> > > -- > Atenciosamente,> > Caio Zanolla> Coordenador de TI - LPJ Editora> www.lpj.com.br - (31) 2121-0000> > http://www.lpj.com.br/template/bottonlpj.gif> > >

Tariq ..
Tariq ..
Tariq ..