RE: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:43:27 +0000

I am sure your panel is not retriving the status of your peers and users.. it
has to do with context .. so if you can do me a favore and add the following
line to both extensions 600 and 170 and do your test again..
Context=THE_CONTEXT_YOU_USED_FOR_YOUR_SIP
try it for both agents for now

AHD Tarek Sawah
Integrated Digital Systems
CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP