Re: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.

  • From: Caio Zanolla <caio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:08:18 -0300

http://www.lpj.com.br/template/lpjtec.gif

it does not change a thing, same behaviour.

mind that my peers have 2 contexts, a registration context and a subscribed context for hints to work.

i did put in those contexts in the buttons config and none of them worked

-- Atenciosamente,

Caio Zanolla
Coordenador de TI - LPJ Editora
www.lpj.com.br - (31) 2121-0000

http://www.lpj.com.br/template/bottonlpj.gif

Tariq .. wrote:
I am sure your panel is not retriving the status of your peers and users.. it has to do with context .. so if you can do me a favore and add the following line to both extensions 600 and 170 and do your test again.. Context=THE_CONTEXT_YOU_USED_FOR_YOUR_SIP
try it for both agents for now

AHD Tarek Sawah
Integrated Digital Systems
CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP