Re: [Flash Operator Panel] fop buttons sometimes lit sometimes not, mixed environment realtime and static peers, no regex.

  • From: Caio Zanolla <caio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 16:44:20 -0300

http://www.lpj.com.br/template/lpjtec.gif

reposting for the thread got hijacked...

hi Nicolás,

in this case, can you point me to where should i look in order to try to fix it myself?
a quick hack maybe? a beta version?

can you explain roughly how does FOP identifies calls so I can try to debug it?

i dont need transfers or anything, just bridged channels.

regards,

-- Atenciosamente,

Caio Zanolla
Coordenador de TI - LPJ Editora
www.lpj.com.br - (31) 2121-0000

http://www.lpj.com.br/template/bottonlpj.gif

Caio Zanolla wrote:
http://www.lpj.com.br/template/lpjtec.gif

hi Nicolás,

in this case, can you point me to where should i look in order to try to fix it myself?
a quick hack maybe? a beta version?

can you explain roughly how does FOP identifies calls so I can try to debug it?

i dont need transfers or anything, just bridged channels.

regards,

References to:
Caio Zanolla
Nicolás Gudiño