Drag and drop transfer between queues

  • From: Kevin Bedford <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:09:13 +1000

Hi all,

I've been using FOP as part of Trixbox CE and only recently discovered that it is a separate project and joined your list.

Can anyone provide any advice as to why drag and drop call transfer between two queue's does not work?

I built a new phone system recently and while working through how the receptionist was going to handle calls we found that we could drag calls between one queue that terminates at the reception phone only to another queue for that sales department. After rebooting the system that night to make sure ZAP modules got re loaded to solve another issue dragging calls between the queue's stopped working.

I've upgraded to the latest version just in case and also tried to replicate the structure on another system but that produces the same result.

Dragging calls between extensions or to parking lots does work it's only dragging the call in to the queue that doesn't.

Should this work or am I chasing a feature that isn't suppose to exist?

Thanks in advance

Kevin