Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Asterisk 1.6

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:37:49 -0200

Hi Ben,

I plan to do it sometime... if you or anyone wants to help, you can send me some op_server.pl logs with debug level set to 1 so I can run them and update FOP to handle them correctly.

Just start it like:

./op_server.pl -X 1

and record the output, then send it out to me privately to asternic [at] gmail.com

Best regards,

Ben wrote:
Looking through the archives, it appears that Asterisk 1.6 is not supported by the current release of FOP. Is there any work toward an Asterisk 1.6 version at this time?
Thanks!
Ben