Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Asterisk 1.6

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:51:46 -0200

Hi Olle,

Thanks for the tip. The AMI version is also displayed upon successful login, so there is no need to query for it....

If there is anyone with asterisk 1.6 running, I have an incomplete/experimental op_server.pl for you to try. You can get it from: http://www.asternic.org/op_server.pl . I made some of the changes required to show status on Asterisk 1.6.

If there is anyone that is willing to let me login to a working asterisk 1.6 machine to complete the port, please contact me off list.

Best regards,

Johansson Olle E wrote:
I would like to emphasize the change in the API that makes it possible to
get the AMI version and the Asterisk version used. This means that
it will be easier to use new features in the future, since you have
a builtin action that will report this. When you login, you will notice
a new manager version, then you can issue CoreSettings to get
the details.

Manager 1.1 also have a few syntax changes, as compared with
1.0. All of these are documented in manager_1_1.txt.

/O