Re: [Flash Operator Panel] not drag and drop but click to dial

  • From: "Safet Susic" <panoramisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:39:54 +0100
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=b4XOY7rylWY/V87pk4KSTd9ceRy7MjsCs2zvxn3+/zA=; b=DTc2kex/ZsV4c9DKE7UukkXbEh2yabuIDlVOygZIqMcO68j3vfxIsFHFkMVLwUWfqU VcxEvbpStTSFZvi/M0r1zquVSssIyHMHqvqcuYEdF76o4lJUE0kPVVoEIZ9R9aZQQ3Pv 9rUAMxVBXNrWwDqxOsls6f2wM3887r4kg84SM=

Hello,