FOP getting stuck

  • From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:18:57 -0500 (EST)

We're having a problem with FOP getting queue/agents "stuck" on the panel. Let
me explain.

We have our panel configured to show agents on the left and then the queue on
the right with 10 positions, so it shows the top 10 calls waiting in the queue.

At some points in time, a call may come into the queue and gets sent to all
agents (ring-all strategy). Then, when one of the agents picks up, the rest of
the agent's LEDs remain red (as in busy) and the call that was answered remains
stuck in the queue calls, even though an agent already answered it. The agent
that answered it shows that is talking to that phone number just fine.

When new calls come in, they go to the other positions in the queue call list,
leaving the "stuck" calls in position 1. Also, when another call comes in, it
shows that it rings in to all agents and when another agent answers it, it
shows the agent talking to that number as well. The problem is that now, the
second call remains stuck in the queue calls because the first one is still
stuck.

We're using FOP from the download of 2008-05-29-11:21:17. Our asterisk is
version 1.2.30.1.

I can attach a screen shot of FOP when this is happening.

Thanks