Queue Member Name

  • From: Ben <benj.no.spam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:49:44 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:from; bh=5LKAPpYK6xWgG/ymwvrzWijGyhnPY4zfBCw8ZRYIrTs=; b=ouxot3OWDPouzrBMED6biSXsc0betgXRVHhA9DxDgJKhu5GjUnZ4evji2AGSDJUlKs Y0emHMu9UYStjb5uXJ0S5NdzbWlA1oOdIpKg4mRbugxhQ3BCKpnejMOe9jueD7SO7HTc sU7GAudDUpQkL8uEzQr7/abpx4WdDQ2j3oqpw=

Hi All,

I am using FOP with Asterisk 1.6 (Thanks again for your work on this Nicolas!) We are using addqueuemember to add agents to our queue. Is there any way to rename a dynamic agent button in FOP to the member name given there? I have checked the AMI output and it does include the member name. For example

Event: QueueMemberAdded Privilege: agent,all Queue: callcenter Location: sip/7403 MemberName: ben Membership: dynamic Penalty: 0 CallsTaken: 0 LastCall: 0 Status: 1 Paused: 0

Event: QueueMemberPaused
Privilege: agent,all
Queue: callcenter
Location: sip/7403
MemberName: ben
Paused: 1

Event: QueueMemberPaused
Privilege: agent,all
Queue: callcenter
Location: sip/7403
MemberName: ben
Paused: 0

Event: QueueMemberRemoved
Privilege: agent,all
Queue: callcenter
Location: sip/7403
MemberName: ben

So, is there any functionality in FOP to do this already? I tried all the options in op_server.cfg I could find, but nothing seemed to do this.

If the functionality is not preset in FOP already, would you be willing to add it Nicolas? I can get my employer to pay to have it done, and you can use our server to develop/test on. We could probably sponsor the fixes of a few other bugs I have noticed. Just let me know what it will take to accomplish and if you have time.

For example, if you use "agent_status=1" in op_server.cfg, the idle timer does not work. The agent can login, logout, take calls, and the idle timer will not work. Once you pause and unpause the agent, the idle timer works.

Another thing I noticed has to do with removal of agent who logged out. Using dynamic agent buttons, when an agent logs off, the button is still labeled as the agent. This may be the way FOP has always worked, but this is the first time I have tried to use the dynamic agent buttons. I just assumed that it worked like the queue positions and disappear when no longer valid.

Lastly, I too have noticed the queue calls that appear in a queue position after the call has been answered. Example, when a call came in, it may initially been in queue position 5, then moved to 4, but when it moved to 3, it still appear in position 4. So now the queue call appears in positions 4 and 3, then 4 and 2, etc. It finally will disappear from queue position 4 when the queue gets at least 4 deep again. I can't the situation that leads to this as it does not happen all that often. It happens once, maybe twice a day in our environment.

Nicolas, if you have time and are willing to work on these issues, please let me know. We all appreciate the work you have done! I just want to help you and the community however I can.

Thanks!
Ben