[Flash Operator Panel] Can I use the FOP to manage my queue??

  • From: lon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 06:53:17 -0700

I got the FOP to install and run and I have set it up to show my sip
extensions, my agents and a queue summary

I need a GUI for my client to administer his queue

is this GUI the right way to go or should I be pursuing an alternative

all agents, extensions, and queue summary buttons display - but when I
click on them nothing happens

kind of lost and any help would be appreciated

Lon