Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Can I use the FOP to manage my queue??

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 12:14:23 -0200

What do you mean by "manage a queue" ?

FOP has some queue actions besides the monitoring, but it does not always works as expected:

If you drag a SIP button over a QUEUE SUMMARY button, it will perform and AddQueueMemeber (it will add that member to the queue)

If you drag it AGAIN, it will remove the member from the Queue

Best regards,

lon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I got the FOP to install and run and I have set it up to show my sip
extensions, my agents and a queue summary

I need a GUI for my client to administer his queue

is this GUI the right way to go or should I be pursuing an alternative

all agents, extensions, and queue summary buttons display - but when I
click on them nothing happens

kind of lost and any help would be appreciated

Lon