[Flash Operator Panel] I added some Asterisk addons and now I get this when I run

  • From: lon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:06:32 -0700

command prompt> ./op_server.pl - generates the below

./op_server.pl line 1957.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./op_server.pl line
1958.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./op_server.pl line
1959.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./op_server.pl line
1959.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./op_server.pl line
1959.
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at ./op_server.pl line 4960.
Use of uninitialized value in exists at ./op_server.pl line 4976.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./op_server.pl line
5402.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./op_server.pl line
5403.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./op_server.pl line
5404.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./op_server.pl line
5405.
./op_server.pl line 5407.

this doesnt make sense to me - asterisk addons should not affect this
correct???
I am not knowledgeable in Perl, what is this telling me - what do I
change / fix??

thanks

Lon

Follow-Ups from: