Re: [Flash Operator Panel] flash toolbar operator_panel.swf

  • From: Vieri <rentorbuy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 03:32:58 -0800 (PST)

I don't know how I missed that...
Thanks!
However, even if I set show_security_code=0, the security code input box still
pops up if a user clicks on a phone/led icon.
Would it be possible to set it up so that any password taken from the user is
*always* wrong?
For example, in op_server.cfg:
[mycontext]
security_code=INVALID

or something of the sort.

I've also found it interesting in my case to set the following in
operator_panel.pl:

if(varpath == undefined)
varpath="";

var archivo = varpath+"variables"+context+".txt?aldope="+dummyVar;

So that I can then specify the path to variables*.txt in dhtml/variables.php
and flash/index.{html,php}:

operator_panel.swf?varpath=../../freepbx/panel/&context=<?php echo
$_GET["context"]; ?>

This in turn allows me to quickly setup different htdocs directories which all
point to the correct location of variables*.txt and not touch apache.