proposal for 0.29+

  • From: Vieri <rentorbuy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:22:45 -0800 (PST)

I was wondering if you could take a look at the attached patch and see if it's
of interest or if there's already a simpler way of doing what I'm looking for.

Basically, I needed to:

- install the flash panel in multiple HTTP directories with different access
rights and behavior (so I had to change the variables.txt path).

- I wanted to avoid any kind of user actions but only in some cases.
show_security_code=0 is not enough because the code box still pops up if the
user tries to bridge two extensions or tries to hang up a call. The "restrict"
option is fine but would like to avoid it and disable authentication altogether.

Thanks

Vieri

marc . vankerckhove