Re: [Flash Operator Panel] trunks no showing activity

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:10:51 -0200

Hi,

You can start FOP daemon with debug level set to 1 ("op_server.pl -X 1") and look at the channel name in the AMI events. Most probably, your inbound calls are coming as guest calls and not matching your user or peer definition... or maybe you have separate trunk names, and hence you need to have two trunk buttons to show in/out activity.

Best regards,

Manny A. Wise wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with OP....when a call is made, it show the extension calling out and the trunk used, no problem there outbound....

Now, inbound, I see the extension red and the callerid and time....but none of the inbound trunks show any ativity...

where I can start looking???

thanks!!!!

Raulito

  <operator_panel-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>