Re: [Flash Operator Panel] proposal for 0.29+

  • From: Vieri <rentorbuy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 02:55:36 -0800 (PST)

--- On Mon, 2/9/09, Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- install the flash panel in multiple HTTP directories
with different access rights and behavior (so I had to
change the variables.txt path).

You can do this using panel_context

I am using panel_context but haven't seen where I can specify the path to
variables*.txt to avoid having the flash client say that it can't find the file.
Is it flash_dir? Will try it.

I might add an option to disable all actions in FOP, but I
think that it
is not really necesary as you can set up the dhtml panel?

The DHTML version would be perfect for me.
However, a while back I posted a message about a small "glitch" which may
require fixing some javascript code (maybe).
The message subject was: 0.27 and DHTML
(I tried 0.29 and the "bug" is still there)

Anyway, it would be nice if you could add an option to disable all actions in
FOP.

Thanks for the great software.

Vieri

Follow-Ups from: