Re: [Flash Operator Panel] proposal for 0.29+

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:15:08 -0200

Hello,

- install the flash panel in multiple HTTP directories
with different access rights and behavior (so I had to
change the variables.txt path).
You can do this using panel_context

I am using panel_context but haven't seen where I can specify the path to variables*.txt to avoid having the flash client say that it can't find the file.
Is it flash_dir? Will try it.
In op_server.cfg you have to specify the context like:

[mycontext]
flash_dir=/my/dir
security_code=mycode

I might add an option to disable all actions in FOP, but I
think that it is not really necesary as you can set up the dhtml panel?

The DHTML version would be perfect for me. However, a while back I posted a message about a small "glitch" which may require fixing some javascript code (maybe). The message subject was: 0.27 and DHTML (I tried 0.29 and the "bug" is still there)

Anyway, it would be nice if you could add an option to disable all actions in
FOP.

Ok, I will see if its feasible and easy to implement... I will let you know..

Thanks for the great software.

Vieri