Re: [Flash Operator Panel] op_panel behing proxy

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:42:59 -0300

Hello,

You need to open or redirect port 4445 to the machine where op_server.pl is running. That connection will not be proxied as it is handled directly via flash via xmlsockets bypassing http altogether..

Best regards,

Giray Devlet wrote:
Hi ...

  I have an op_panel installation (snapshot - 2009-01-27) which works
fine
on a local network.

  However, I have it behind a apache proxy

        RewriteRule ^\/(.*) http://phones.xxx.com/$1 [P]
        ProxyPassReverse        /     phones.xxx.com/

and it constantly reloads the page, and does't really do much ...

Any clues on what I can do?

Also any way on sending the debug/log output to a file?

Best Regards, Giray

Follow-Ups from:
Giray Devlet

References to: