Re: [Flash Operator Panel] op_panel behing proxy

  • From: Giray Devlet <giray.devlet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:46:51 +0200

Hi,

   That kind of makes it impossible for me to use :)   Then I'd like
to make a feature request for http/https based solution on the flash
side ...

Best Regards,
Giray

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 08:42 -0300, Nicolas wrote:

Hello,

You need to open or redirect port 4445 to the machine where op_server.pl
is running. That connection will not be proxied as it is handled
directly via flash via xmlsockets bypassing http altogether..

Best regards,

Giray Devlet wrote:
Hi ...

  I have an op_panel installation (snapshot - 2009-01-27) which works
fine
on a local network.

  However, I have it behind a apache proxy

        RewriteRule ^\/(.*) http://phones.xxx.com/$1 [P]
        ProxyPassReverse        /     phones.xxx.com/

and it constantly reloads the page, and does't really do much ...

Any clues on what I can do?

Also any way on sending the debug/log output to a file?

Best Regards,
Giray