Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Fwd: OT - Which Asterisk event shows best that a phone has answered ? [SOLVED]

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:40:18 -0300

You can use the latest snapshot with asterisk 1.6 as it supports the bridge event and some other changes to AMI.

Safet Susic wrote:
Checking with latest snapshot, I could find Bridge events being parsed.
Shall I understand that Asterisk 1.6 will be supported in a future
op_panel-0.30 version ?
If positive, is there any time frame for this 0.30 version ?

Regards