Re: [Flash Operator Panel] New FOP

  • From: Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 02:32:20 +0000

I suspect that this means less interest of Nicolas in maintaining the
original codebase.

Just in case somebody is actually interested in maintianing / fixing
the original, I took all the published tarballs and merged them into a
single git repository. I hope that this would make working on the
software slightly more convinient.

However in order to avoid giving the impression that I intend to
maintain it, I just put a tarball of the whole directory on-line:

  http://tzafrir.org.il/~tzafrir/op_panel.git.tar.gz

To start working on this locally:

  wget http://tzafrir.org.il/~tzafrir/op_panel.git.tar.gz
  tar xzf op_panel.git.tar.gz