FOP2 not working properly...

  • From: Carlos Chavez <cursor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:58:18 -0500

        I just downloaded FOP2 and installed it on my Asterisk server (CentOS
5.3, Asterisk 1.6.0.9).  I configured 15 buttons and most things seem to
be working.  I can see activity on the phones, trunks and meetme rooms.

        The problem I am having is that I cannot use the dial box or the dial
icon.  The only two icons that seem to work are the "record" and the
"hangup" buttons.  I have "all" as the permission for the users so they
should not be restricted.

        Any tips?

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de MÃxico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos ChÃvez Prats