Re: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP2 not working properly...

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:38:48 -0300

Hi Carlos,

Carlos Chavez wrote:
        I just downloaded FOP2 and installed it on my Asterisk server (CentOS
5.3, Asterisk 1.6.0.9).  I configured 15 buttons and most things seem to
be working.  I can see activity on the phones, trunks and meetme rooms.

        The problem I am having is that I cannot use the dial box or the dial
icon.  The only two icons that seem to work are the "record" and the
"hangup" buttons.  I have "all" as the permission for the users so they
should not be restricted.

        Any tips?

Restarting fop2_server did the trick right? Anyways, for everyone to know. I have just set up a forum for fop2, it is available at

http://www.fop2.com/forum

Maybe that is a better place to discuss (and archive) anything related to FOP2.

Thanks!,

--
NicolÃs

Follow-Ups from: