FOP call to wrong extension number

  • From: "johnny_xing" <johnny_xing@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:00:32 +0800

Hi, Guys,

I have just installed FOP 0.3 with asterisk 1.2 and Freepbx. Everything is
fine except once I initiate a call through FOP, the phone rings and hangs up
as soon as I pickup the phone.

Through the debug results I notice that FOP automatically adds "*" in front
of each extension, for example, If I try to call 123, FOP actually initiate
a call to *123 which doesn't exist.

Anybody has any idea? Direct call to extension 123 is working flawlessly.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny Xing