Re: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP call to wrong extension number

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:46:07 -0300

Hi Johny,

The problem seems to be that you are dropping the phone over the MWI indicator (the envelope icon), so it is trying to transfer to voicemail, and you have defined the voicemailext to be "*XXX@xxxxxxx"

If you are not planning to transfer directly to voicemail, you can remove the voicemailext altogether, or just remove the * from there. Or you can be more precise in the drop and be sure not to drop it over the envelope icon.

You can also try fop2 ( http://www.fop2.com ) that uses a click interface, for this very same reason (drag & drop is sometimes difficult and not precise).

Best regards,

johnny_xing wrote:
Hi, Guys,

I have just installed FOP 0.3 with asterisk 1.2 and Freepbx. Everything is
fine except once I initiate a call through FOP, the phone rings and hangs up
as soon as I pickup the phone.

Through the debug results I notice that FOP automatically adds "*" in front
of each extension, for example, If I try to call 123, FOP actually initiate
a call to *123 which doesn't exist.

Anybody has any idea? Direct call to extension 123 is working flawlessly.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny Xing

References to:
johnny_xing