FOP ISSUE

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:32:48 +0000

Hello, I'm running a TrixBox with asterisk 1.4.18-3.
i googled everywhere asking if i can manage the queue static agent issues ..
where the queue rings all static agents available or not available but i thin i
failed.. as i couldn't teach my agents to log in and log off.. and there is no
way to solve this matter "from my side"
what i'm wondering about now is the following..
when a call comes to a queue.. all agents start to ring "RingAll strategy" and
the unavailable agents who were dimmed.. go to full colored and start to ring..
my bosses are after my tail wanting this issue solved.. so i thought to my
self.. if there any way to solve this issue? i mean no letting the unavailable
user to light up and ring when a call comes to the queue?
please help

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner