Re: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP ISSUE

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:31:47 -0300

HI Tariq,

It is not a FOP issue at all. Anyways, I do not understand how are your agents becoming unavailable? and I think I do not understand your problem either! Are you getting calls from the queue altough the agent is busy with another call?

Tariq .. wrote:
Hello, I'm running a TrixBox with asterisk 1.4.18-3. i googled everywhere asking if i can manage the queue static agent issues .. where the queue rings all static agents available or not available but i thin i failed.. as i couldn't teach my agents to log in and log off.. and there is no way to solve this matter "from my side"
what i'm wondering about now is the following.. when a call comes to a queue.. all agents start to ring "RingAll strategy" and the unavailable agents who were dimmed.. go to full colored and start to ring.. my bosses are after my tail wanting this issue solved.. so i thought to my self.. if there any way to solve this issue? i mean no letting the unavailable user to light up and ring when a call comes to the queue?
please help

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner

Follow-Ups from:
Tariq ..

References to: