RE: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP ISSUE

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:16:47 +0000

actualy the problem happens when an agent leaves his or her seat for a break or
at the end of the shift and turn off their IP Phone... the phone will become
unreachable. on the Flash panel they go dimm but when a call comes in .. the
queue will try to ring them and they will light again untill the queue stops
ringing them they go dimm again. i couldn't teach my agents to logout when they
leave their desk so i'm using the static agents.. i just want the flash
operator to drop the "ringing unreachable" even and move to the next agent. i
hope i'm being clear on this matter

Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:31:47 -0300> From: nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
operator_panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP
ISSUE> > HI Tariq,> > It is not a FOP issue at all. Anyways, I do not
understand how are your > agents becoming unavailable? and I think I do not
understand your > problem either! Are you getting calls from the queue
altough the agent > is busy with another call?> > Tariq .. wrote:> > Hello,
I'm running a TrixBox with asterisk 1.4.18-3. > > i googled everywhere
asking if i can manage the queue static agent issues .. where the queue
rings all static agents available or not available but i thin i failed.. as
i couldn't teach my agents to log in and log off.. and there is no way to
solve this matter "from my side"> > what i'm wondering about now is the
following.. > > when a call comes to a queue.. all agents start to ring
"RingAll strategy" and the unavailable agents who were dimmed.. go to full
colored and start to ring.. > > my bosses are after my tail wanting this
issue solved.. so i thought to my self.. if there any way to solve this
issue? i mean no letting the unavailable user to light up and ring when a
call comes to the queue?> > please help> >> > > >