Re: [Flash Operator Panel] FOP ISSUE

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:31:42 -0300

Tariq .. wrote:
actualy the problem happens when an agent leaves his or her seat for a break or at the
end of the shift and turn off their IP Phone... the phone will become unreachable. on the
Flash panel they go dimm but when a call comes in .. the queue will try to ring them and
they will light again untill the queue stops ringing them they go dimm again. i couldn't
teach my agents to logout when they leave their desk so i'm using the static agents.. i
just want the flash operator to drop the "ringing unreachable" even and move to
the next agent. i hope i'm being clear on this matter

Hi Tariq,

There is no "ringing unreachable", there is just a ringing event to some channel. I won't be patching FOP to handle this particular situation, you should find a fix in asterisk configs, so it does not ring unavailable phones. If asterisk rings them, and generates AMI events, then FOP will interpret them as it should. It is impossible for me to make a general tool but handling every particular scenario. In your case, you can probably fix it on the asterisk side via dialplan magic.

Best regards,

References to:
Tariq ..
Nicolas