Docs - typo - first server is 0?
- From: "Brent Torrenga" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Torrenga Engineering, Inc.
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:34:32 -0500
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: Aci6hp4c2lUlzwoxRnOnnrBQ+HGaGg==
I think I found a typo in the comments of the cfg files - it mentions that
the first server specified is server number 1, but I believe that the first
server is actually server number 0. I arrived at this conclusion by viewing
the debug output.
- Follow-Ups from:
- Ian Plain
- Brent Torrenga