RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Docs - typo - first server is 0?
- From: "Brent Torrenga" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Torrenga Engineering, Inc.
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:46:14 -0500
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: Aci6hp4c2lUlzwoxRnOnnrBQ+HGaGgAAW/rA
Actually, it looks like I spoke too soon - the server debug starts with
server 0, but the config files appear to start with server 1. My fault,
sorry for the confusion.
From: Brent Torrenga [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:35 AM
Subject: [Flash Operator Panel] Docs - typo - first server is 0?
I think I found a typo in the comments of the cfg files - it mentions that
the first server specified is server number 1, but I believe that the first
server is actually server number 0. I arrived at this conclusion by viewing
the debug output.
Flash Operator Panel Mailing List
To unsubscribe send an empty message to:
To get help send an empty message to:
The archives can be found at:
- References to:
- Brent Torrenga