Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Docs - typo - first server is 0?

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:19:16 -0300

Hello,

In configuration files the server index start at 1, but inside the code it start at zero, hence the confusion.

We humans like to start couting from 1, but computers like to do it from 0.

So, if you see in the logs that an event comes from Server: 0, it means it is from the 1st server configured (that would be Server=1 in op_buttons.cfg if you use it)

Ian Plain wrote:
Hi

In op_server.cfg I have for example 2 systems listed.

Then in op_buttons.cfg server=1 refers to systems on the first and
server=2 refers to the second. You are right in the debug it does talk
about 0 and 1 but ho that refers to the cfg files im not sure

References to:
Ian Plain