Unable to transfer and originate calls

  • From: Jason Bassett <jason_bassett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:17:04 +0100

Hello,

I have just installed the latest FOP. Never used FOP before. I can see
all of my extensions and when I make a manual call to an extension it shows it
taking place as expected. The problem comes when I attempt to invoke a
call from the FOP. Dragging ext. 201 to ext. 202 for example, causes
ext. 201 to ring but ext. 202 remains silent and only ext. 201 is
reported as ringing on the FOP.

Attempting to transfer a call by dragging simply drops the call.

On the plus side, double clicking an active call icon does hang up any call as
expected.

Any help much appreciated and thankyou.

Jason

All new Live Search at Live.com