Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Unable to transfer and originate calls

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:15:20 -0300

Hi Jason,
I have just installed the latest FOP. Never used FOP before. I can see
all of my extensions and when I make a manual call to an extension it shows it
taking place as expected. The problem comes when I attempt to invoke a
call from the FOP. Dragging ext. 201 to ext. 202 for example, causes
ext. 201 to ring but ext. 202 remains silent and only ext. 201 is
reported as ringing on the FOP.

Attempting to transfer a call by dragging simply drops the call.

On the plus side, double clicking an active call icon does hang up any call as expected.

In op_buttons.cfg you have to define the extension and context for each channel you monitor, that extension and context should be the ones in your asterisk dialplan. If they are missing or incorrect, asterisk will redirect the call to an invalid place in your dialplan and drop it. That is also pointed in the asterisk log files or maybe the cli if you enable debug.

Best regards,

Follow-Ups from:
Jason Bassett

References to: