RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Unable to transfer and originate calls

  • From: Jason Bassett <jason_bassett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 20:37:43 +0100

Hi guys

Thanks for your assistance.  I have transfer working now due to your comments.

My buttons conf file seems set up fine.  What I have found is that only one
extension rings initially, when this is answered the second extension starts to
ring.  So im assuming this is normal behaviour and there was no problem in the
beginning?

Jason