RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Unable to transfer and originate calls

  • From: Grant Scheffert <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:35:14 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Jason,

I had the same misunderstanding of which part of the call I needed to drag when
I wanted to transfer when I started using FOP.  I found that if I set
reverse_transfer=1 in the op_server.cfg file, the transfer process made more
sense to me and our users.  Transferring calls in FOP is then more similar to
how it's done in HUDLite, if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks,
Grant