Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Unable to transfer and originate calls

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:51:58 -0300

Hi Jason,

Jason Bassett wrote:
Hi guys

Thanks for your assistance.  I have transfer working now due to your comments.

My buttons conf file seems set up fine. What I have found is that only one extension rings initially, when this is answered the second extension starts to ring. So im assuming this is normal behaviour and there was no problem in the beginning?

You are originating a call: so first the originating phone rings, and when you pick up it will dial the 2nd leg. It is the normal behaviour.

Now, when you are talking to someone and perform the drag and drop, then it will redirect/transfer the channel. In the default FOP config, if you drag PHONE1 icon, it will transfer PHONE1 leg. Like Grant said, if you want to transfer the other leg when you drag your icon, then set reverse_transfer=1 in op_server.cfg

Best regards

References to:
Jason Bassett
Nicolas