Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Can not connect from another pc

  • From: Henk Oegema <henk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:08:26 +0200

After installing the latest FOP (op_panel-snapshot)  I noticed following:

1. The IP address inside the buttons, only appears after the extension has been
called.

2. Above the buttons (at the right of the  Lock - Reload Configuration - Help
icon)  I see the text:  Client/Server version mismatch!
(Only on one remote logged on pc (inside the LAN) )
(but the panel works)

3. When I disconnect a sip extension, the button for that extension  isn't
grayed out.
(I also mentioned this in my earlier mail)
However,  one button with a not logged on IAX extension,  is grayed out. (?)

Rgds
Henk

Henk Oegema
Henk Oegema