Re: [Flash Operator Panel] Can not connect from another pc

  • From: Nicolas <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:00:48 -0300

Henk Oegema wrote:
After installing the latest FOP (op_panel-snapshot)  I noticed following:

1. The IP address inside the buttons, only appears after the extension has been
called.

2. Above the buttons (at the right of the  Lock - Reload Configuration - Help
icon)  I see the text:  Client/Server version mismatch!
(Only on one remote logged on pc (inside the LAN) )
(but the panel works)

In my last email I asked you to "replace op_server.pl and operator_panel.swf. And then flush your browser cache." You forgot to flush your browser cache.

3. When I disconnect a sip extension, the button for that extension  isn't
grayed out.
(I also mentioned this in my earlier mail)
However,  one button with a not logged on IAX extension,  is grayed out. (?)

All I can tell is "it works for me". Using asterisk 1.4. It probably work strange in asterisk 1.2 or 1.0. And it won't work quite right with asterisk 1.6. The manager is a moving target, unfortunately I cannot make it work fully with every version out there.

Best regards,

Follow-Ups from:
Henk Oegema

References to: