Over 39 Extension

  • From: Vishal Patel <Vishal.Patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:54:21 -0500

Hi All,

I'm new to the mailing list and joined primarily because of a post I saw in the archives a few days ago. It was regarding having the panel show more than 39 extensions at one time. I remember Ian mentioning that his panel utilized panning to show over 100 extensions and I was wondering how I can accomplish the same in my panel. I'm still very new to making changed in FOP so any help you can give me would be great.

Vishal
Follow-Ups from:
Tariq ..
Tariq ..