RE: [Flash Operator Panel] Over 39 Extension

  • From: "Tariq .." <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:33:28 +0000

Hello,
the only way i was able to make it happen in my panel is  to reduce the size of
the  buttons . your keyword is op_style.cfg you will find what to do there.. if
you reduce the width of the buttons to 50% i beleive you will gain double the
count because instead of 80 buttons.. the pannel will accept double that .. and
agter that .. your next keyword is op_buttons_additional.cfg or
op_buttons_custom.cfg depends on where you find your users located.. and play
with the positions in the context like the following

[SIP/3000]
Position=2
Label="3000 : Seat1"
Extension=3000
Context=from-internal
Icon=4
Voicemail_Context=default
VoiceMailExt=*3000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panel_Context=default

this way your pannel will be able to contain more buttons.
let me know if this solves your problem