Re: [Flash Operator Panel] 0.29 and new flash player
- From: "AdriÃ Vidal" <adriavidal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:36:42 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9A9DhZZTu6nCo5Zs0rLBTPdkXxgVFNxol6cyw3JjNQo=; b=ZfbTMsYm8a1WNRJEDhWcX0CT/mNImWrWJp2UUq5N3AG68COxhRdgLDnizI9cUDnuGy rlTtCI8q5fAyRk1iEPdj3dL7q2qBjifigPB0KZq+ZljrQtDTenSmM/wrqs6zKSeLN/3O uVuzCVByEhVIWL96Mzio2NAyvbKgz9evemOrw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=Aa1Byn5eb0lmnIWs0HAlFNlAtijgUkUi0PovFswfEp08HMEn4FV1yD9tOxykbYUlhM MffaZTCB713fU79s4bYFv1uI3RlGwqC6DR9JB6quIZdiwdHgzT4eNJtUoW4Kg41kwjYx XE4fDVim/GSot7k+ZDF4ZWGkh5aWSageq21O4=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Tariq .. <tareksawah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i have a request.. i don't know who i chatted with on the website but he
was helpful.. but unfortunatly my problem where my panel loses timers was
not i have something in my mind.. i noticed that everytim i do a "sip
reload" command the timers are show back and caller IDs..
is it possible to add that command to the panel so it would reload the
timers when someone opens it? and is it possible that the command to be
performed ONLY when the panel is loaded?
It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through
Windows Liveâ Messenger. Learn how.
When all our light get flashing red i get into our log
Missing security_code in op_server.cfg! at op_server.pl line 596.
but the security code is there and the use_amportal_conf=0; because we don't
use freepbx here.
read write privilegues seems ok too.
- References to:
- Linus Gomez Osorio
- Tariq ..